Monday, October 3, 2011

Halle aka Vera

When I was lost in Houston, I had a scary time. Fortunately, some kind soul scooped me up and took me to MSRH. There I was treated so well. All my needs were taken care of, but I knew this was only temporary. I began plotting how to find my Forever Home. My first was not quite what I had in mind, too hard. My second was too soft. Now I have a home that is just right! I live in a motorhome, a Winnebago, with my new family. I can't wait until we hit the road. There are so many things to smell out there. We will travel America. I will become very knowledgeable of the American Scent! Thank you, Susanne and Robert, for fostering me and helping my new family find me. Thank you, MSRH, for getting me in shape and ought there for my family to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment