Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Thank you!

Dear MSRH,
I just wanted to take a second to tell you thanks for finding the perfect home for me. I just love my new family and they are crazy about me. Sometimes I get into a little (ok…sometimes it's a lot) of mischief…mom gives me "the look" and I know I'm in trouble. She sends me to bed but never without supper! I'm trying my best to put on a few more pounds…that's hard work when you're an active guy! Mom lets me have a biscuit on Saturday mornings when she makes weekend breakfast…but shhh…don't tell dad! It is baseball season now and I love going to the games with the family! There are so many kids to play with and I'm sort of a big deal there! I usually finish my days playing outside with Trae and Natalie. Then it's time to curl up in mom's lap for a good snuggle. When it's bed time, Trae and I retire to our bedroom to doze off and dream about growing up to play in the big leagues…for the Yankees, of course!
So, I hope things are as well for y'all as they are for me. Thanks again for everything you did for me! I'll always have a special place in my heart for MSRH.
Love always,

Mojo
(We changed my name from Micah when I came here… I found my mojo pretty quick after finding my forever home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment