Friday, March 15, 2013

Nate Doggie

I lost my white schnauzer of 10 years on Thanksgiving 2011. I just couldn't talk about him, I was lost without him, so by accident I ended-up looking at the MSRH site. This was just to comfort m,y soul. I found out i could foster first before adoption so I would know me and the dog would get along. Long story short-Nate is the best thing in my life. He is just goofy and makes me laugh all the time. He loves going to the dog park and is fast like a greyhound. He pretends he doesn't know me when I call his name while we are there-unless he needs a drink of water! He is so smart and knows the name of all his toys and knows family members names as well. I can't say enough about him and how he has brought so much joy to me and many others. Thank you MSRH!

No comments:

Post a Comment