Saturday, September 28, 2013

Bayley - Little Man in Charge




(formerly Bay) My Mom had two rottweilers that she loved very much but they got old and sick and then died this summer. My Mom was very sad. Then she decided to rescue a mini schnauzer because she had always loved little schnauzers. Several of her friends had mini schnauzers and my Mom thought they were so cute. She liked their personalities a lot. A big dog attitude in a little dog body.

She found MSRH and then saw my picture. She also saw some other little guys just as cute but after she drove 3 1/2 hours to see all of us she thought I was the cutest. So I got to go home with her. On the way home we stopped off at the Pet Store and she bought me a new car seat, new harness, new leash and my favorite food. Wow!!!! What a Mom! I've only been at her house less than a day but she is totally smitten with me. What's not to love. I'm a lover boy. Sweet disposition, not a barker, I follow her everywhere.

She has a big back yard with lots of squirrels to chase and exotic animals to look at in the wildlife sanctuary right out her back door. This is sooooo cool. I'm so happy and my Mom is too. She isn't so sad anymore. Our next adventure is travel. She is getting me ready to go on our next trip to Tulsa, Oklahoma. Wow! A new Mom, a new house and then traveling. Stay tuned for our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment