Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Stefi & Stanley

Update: Stefi and Stanley are adapting very well. We are so lucky to have adopted these little ones. When we got home from Memphis, they were so excited they kept me up all night. Unfortunately, I had to go back to work the next night, But once I got home Sunday morning, they were so excited to see me. My heart melted even more. There is nothing on this planet that will make you smile more than fur-kids. Once I found them on MSRH's rescue site, I fell in love. Didn't take long to convince my husband to adopt. He is so in love with them.

It has been a hard 2 yrs for us emotionally with our Mini, Beamer, who passed this last September. He was 15 yrs old. We lost his brother in 2009 to cancer as well.
Stefi and Stanley have added more love in our hearts and are enriching our lives all over again. Photos coming soon.

Thank you, MSRH, for all the wonderful work you do to find good, loving homes for the Minis out there that are in need.

Regeanna & Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment