Saturday, August 7, 2010

One Year Anniversary

A year ago this week my mom took me home to live with her. She had just lost
her beloved Candy "The Cane" (also adopted from MSRH) the day before. Being a
MSRH volunteer she knew that to get another was to save a life and I am so glad
she came and saw me! Aunt Karen (other wise known as the "President of MSRH")
thought we would be a good match and she was correct! I had been an owner
surrender- dumped in their very driveway (actually the hands of Uncle Mike as he
went out to get in his car!). I try not to think about life before MSRH. I was
not in the best of shape and had to be at the vet hospital for a couple weeks
before coming to stay at the President's house (awesome digs if I say so
myself!) If it wasn't for MSRH who knows where I would be! Hard to believe a
whole year has passed since my adoption day! As you can see by the pictures I
have trained my mom well and live a pampered life! I have her in the palm of my
paw!!! I even have my own blog about my thoughts and adventures
(www.teachminiblog.blogspot.com). I want to give a shout out to Aunt Karen and
Uncle Mike, as well as Al and Gloria Ewert whose home I had just been moved to
as a foster the day before I met my mom. Thanks to all in the MSRH
organization...you are all my heroes...and to my mom as well...I wuff you
all!!!! ~ Brooke Elaine Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment