Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Squared

In March, 2001, I adopted another Schnauzer from your Miniature Schnauzer Safe Haven. His name was Alex. I still have him and he has been a wonderful companion. I had an Alpha male Schnauzer when I adopted him and he was such a wonderful companion for him. They got along great. Chaz, the alpha male passed away in July. We decided to adopt again. That is how we found Alfie. He is so sweet and a great addition to our home. He and Alex are bonding great.

Alfie is going to be a very important part of our lives. He is so loveable and cute. We love him so much already.

Thank you so much for all your organization does to save these wonderful little creatures. Marilyn was so helpful in my adoption of Alfie. She has been very supportive and helpful.

We are adding MSRH to our charity list.

Once again, thank you for Alex and now for Alfie. They are a wonderful addition to our lives.

Kathy Hall

2 comments:

  1. Kathy - A squared....love it! Thanks for being the first to post to our blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story. I love these.

    ReplyDelete