Monday, January 3, 2011

Cooper

I had been wanting a dog for some time, and after looking at the MSRH website daily, I finally decided it was perfect timing! I filled out the application, and a week later I had appointments to visit 3 of the schnauzers...only to say I only made it to 1 of them because I fell in love with Cooper right away...and took him home with me the same day on October 2nd, 2010!! He is an amazing dog, and everything I wanted! He follows me everywhere, and he is playfull and cuddly. He loves his squeaker toys...he is so proud of himself when he finds that squeaker in the toy...he just lays there and squeaks for the longest time! Lets just say...Cooper got more Christmas presents than I did (spoiled much? I think so).
Thank you SO much MSRH for your wonderfull work and giving me my new best friend! God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment