Sunday, January 30, 2011

Two silver foxes

I'd been with my foster mom Susan for about 2 weeks when she told me someone was interested in giving me a forever home. I was so excited and hoped this was the real thing. I'm 10 years old, and I knew it might by hard to match me to just the right person; however, MSRH did just that! When we arrived at the meet and greet Susan opened the car door and pulled me into her lap. I couldn't wait so I stuck my head out the car door and looked, and there she was! I just knew this was my forever mom, and the wonderful part was that she knew, too! It's a match made in heaven. Her name is Jo and she has a wonderful big window I look out during the day while she's at work, and when she's home, we spend lots of time outside with her friends and their rescue friends Scout and Zelda. She's going to retire this year. I think that means she'll be home with me all day long. I can't wait! Mom says we look really good together because we both have silver hair. She says we're two silver foxes. She kept telling me that I was so sweet and such a little lady that we decided to change my name. I was Macey Jo, and now I'm Lady, and I'm very happy. Thank you MSRH for everything you did for me. And thank you Susan; you were a great foster mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment