Monday, January 24, 2011

Pierce here.....with a story to share!

Hello MSRH! It's Pierce here and I have some great news to share. I was adopted into my forever home last week. It's only been a couple of days, but I am settling in nicely. My new mom has been so good to me with all of the attention, toys and treats. She got me a fancy new collar and I have two beds by some woman named Martha Stewart. I don't know who she is but she really knows what a dog likes! Mom has sent pictures to everyone and says that I should be a schnauzer model. I don't really care about that as much as I do exploring and snuggling with her. I'm having fun but wanted to let you know that my foster mom, Rocio, was the absolute best. I knew she would make sure I went to the best forever home. Well, I have to go because there is another toy Mom wants me to check out! Have a Pawtastic Day! P.S. Mom says I will get a brother or sister in the future, so let my other rescue pals know to be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment